Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Renaissance Fair entrence. I talked to one of the shop owners and found out the fair building, not counting the parking lots, covers 33 acres. It's a very large park. All the shops are owned by the people who sell in the shop. They don't rent space. Maybe some of the people who have tents out in the mall areas might rent, but not the shop keepers. The Fair is out in the desert, east of Apache Junction. They are beautifully maintained for buildings that are only used on the weekends from Feb 7th through Mar 29th. One of the things Genevieve and I like to get when we are here is the large smoked turkey legs. The are delicious and so moist. Next year we might try getting only one and splitting it. I'm so thankful to Genevieve who enjoys taking me to places like this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment