Carol in Arizona
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I can't find this one in the book either. Guess I'll make another trip over to the Temple in the next couple of days. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
June
(8)
▼
2009
(42)
▼
April
(10)
Me
Flower bed to the west of the Visitors Center
West face, Main Entrence to Temple
North facing view of the Temple
Christ in the window
Visitors Center and Temple from Main Street
The Visitors Center
I can't find this one in the book either. Guess...
I have to go back to the Temple and see if this c...
Opuntia.ficus-indica or Prickley Pear
►
March
(32)
Contributors
Carol V
Van Wert Class of 59 50th class reunion
My Blog List
Tim, Connie, Abbey & Mike Merrill
Learning
15 years ago
Carrie Webb
let's be honest,
16 years ago
Cameron and Jenny Webb Family
Where does the time go?
16 years ago
The Williams Family
No comments:
Post a Comment